Tuesday 15 September 2015

Footballer Tetteh Bangz & Wife Isata Expecting Baby #2?


Tetteh Bangura’s wife celebrated her birthday on Monday and the footballer may have given us a hint that they are expecting baby No.2.


The 25yr old sportsman who has a son, Floyd with Isata ,took to his social media accounts to mark his wifey’s annual milestone with a loving message in which he wrote “  It has been a blessing having you as my wife, hope and pray you continue to be that great mother of my kids”

Tetteh wasn't the only one to take to social media to pay tribute to the mom of one’s birthday as she also referenced her big day when she shared  a couple photographs of her and of her with family.

Thanking family and friends for all the birthday wishes and support she gushes over her hubby in a  caption to one of her photos:

“I thank God for choosing him for me as a best friend n getting married to ur best friend is so unique in one word, n I’m pleased with just that cuz my happiness is my riches …… thank you my lovely husband and father of my Kids….”


Well there you have it.
We guess Congratulations may be in order for the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...