Thursday 14 April 2016

PICTURES: Miss SL 2014 Margaret Murray's Friends Throw Her a Surprise Birthday Party in Freetown.







































Margaret Murray’s close friends and family have thrown her a surprise party to celebrate her 28th birthday.

The Miss Sierra Leone 2014 beauty queen shared snaps of the celebration thanking friends and colleagues for the surprise.

Margaret wrote;   
This is a thank you going out to all who wished me well on my birthday and made my day a memorable and beautiful one. Thanks to all those who posted on my facebook wall,uploaded pics of me and made my pics as profile photo on their whatsapp,and making me look more popular than what i really am. You wishes did impact my day and made it very special…

 The party had guests such as her MIss SL limited coordinator Lamrana Jalloh, bestie designer Hamoudi Abbass, Hurai Bangurah  and more who #turntup to party the night away with Margaret.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...